I’m still working frantically to finish the short story for tomorrow, and as such, I ended up one post short. However, in the interests of fulfilling my promise of a post every single day this month, I’m going to hand the blood-stained rudder over to Kate Racculia of Marquee de Sade. The lovely Kate also drew the initial sketches for both the regular Biggerboat logo and the Halloween variant. Today she’s going to enlighten us as to how scary movies have changed her life. Enjoy!
All I Really Need to Know I Learned from Scary Movies
10. Priests are sexy.
9. If you think a knife-wielding sociopath wearing a bed sheet is your boyfriend, you’re just too dumb to live.
8. Followers of Hare Krishna make naturally intuitive zombies.
7. Twins are creepy.
6. Never have sex. Especially with Satan.
5. It takes little to no coercion for British nurses to engage in very unprofessional behavior.
4. Don’t fuck with telekinetics.
3. Tim Curry wants to eat your soul.
1. And again.